View: Sort results:
Results 1-10 of 516

White Wine

Hermann J. Wiemer Late Harvest Riesling 2014

Hermann J. Wiemer Late Harvest Riesling 2014

This enticing Riesling is crafted in the traditional German Spätlese style, with moderate natural sweetness counterpoised by a bright, invigorating liveliness. In a yearly gamble against the weather, grapes for Spätlese wines are left to hang for a longer time on the vines, allowing them to develop riper flavor profiles. ... more
BN#591736

Price:$32.00

in mixed case $30.40

SKU SWS-CHW-032

Hermann J. Wiemer Magdalena Vineyard Riesling 2014

Hermann J. Wiemer Magdalena Vineyard Riesling 2014

The unique traits of our Magdalena Vineyard are featured in this lush Riesling. A beneficial air exchange with Seneca Lake moderates the temperatures, creating a warmer and more protective site in the colder months and a cooling effect throughout the summer. The airflow keeps the vineyard dry, and deep soil ... more
BN#591909

Price:$45.00

in mixed case $42.75

SKU SWS-CHW-035

Talley Vineyards Estate Chardonnay 2014

Talley Vineyards Estate Chardonnay 2014

Soft gold in color, the 2014 Estate Chardonnay is a beautiful expression of the character and style of the Arroyo Grande Valley. On the nose, vibrant aromas of pear and stone fruits are followed by a hint of subtle toasted oak. The palate is soft and plush with delicate acidity. ... more
BN#606666

Price:$31.00

in mixed case $29.45

SKU SWS-CTY-103

Jaffurs Bien Nacido Vineyard Voignier 2015

Jaffurs Bien Nacido Vineyard Voignier 2015

This Viognier has our classic full mouth feel and a clean, lingering finish. Sourced from the famed Bien Nacido Vineyard, we fermented and aged our 2015 Viognier in a combination of stainless steel and neutral French oak. Vibrant aromas of grapefruit and guava abound on the nose, with subtle notes ... more
BN#621017

Price:$37.00

in mixed case $35.15

SKU TED-T06855-15

Ramos Pinto Duas Quintas White 2014

Ramos Pinto Duas Quintas White 2014

We won't bore you anymore droning on about the magical mystery, near extinct grape varieties that the proud, stubborn Portuguese insist on coddling into wine. The vines have spent millennia evolving and settling into the inimitable climate of the Portuguese maritime. The Ramos Pinto house gained international repute through its ... more
BN#593056

Price:$18.00

SKU WW-83001

Woodward Canyon Washington State Chardonnay 2014

Woodward Canyon Washington State Chardonnay 2014

This stunning 2014 Washington State Chardonnay was produced from Celilo Vineyard chardonnay (Wente clone) grown in the Columbia River Gorge and Woodward Canyon Estate chardonnay (Clone 108) in the northwestern corner of the Walla Walla Valley. This 2014 Washington State Chardonnay reflects the vintage well. The Walla Walla Valley influence ... more
BN#598421

Price:$45.00

in mixed case $42.75

SKU SWS-CWC-173

La Viarte Ribolla Gialla 2012

La Viarte Ribolla Gialla 2012

Appearance: brilliant straw yellow. Nose: broad, assured and distinctive, delicious fragrances of soapwort. Palate: dry, fresh and confidently full-bodied with attractive varietal acidity to offset the excellent structure.  more
BN#520731

Price:$15.00

in mixed case $14.25

SKU ML-IT-VIA009

Atrea The Choir 2012

Atrea The Choir 2012

Now here’s a blend you don’t often find, a gorgeous Cali based Cote du Rhone Blanc coming from Saracina Cellars in Sonoma. Concocted of 57% roussane organically grown on the estate at the single vineyard Kyli’s Block, with the remaining 43% viognier coming from an adjacent plot. It’s a special ... more
BN#552042

Price:$19.00

SKU WB-30100828

Jean Luc Colombo Amour de Dieu Condrieu 2012

Jean Luc Colombo Amour de Dieu Condrieu 2012

100% viognier from 40-year-old vines. Pours golden yellow. Aromas of apricots, pear, acacia and soft spices accompanied by hints of vanilla. Rich, powerful and aromatic with a long and elegant finish; intense flavors of lychee nut, peach and exotic fruit.  more
BN#579918

Price:$95.00

in mixed case $90.25

SKU BBWW-28108

Weingut Bernard Ott Am Berg Gruner Veltliner 2015

Weingut Bernard Ott Am Berg Gruner Veltliner 2015

The Am Berg comes from vineyards in the northern stretch of old Wagram where the soils are heavily composed of loess. Selectively light, fresh and crisp, casual and astonishingly developed.  more
BN#593087

Price:$22.00

in mixed case $20.90

SKU SWS-AOT-045

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next »




All sizes are 750mL unless otherwise noted.
Vintages and ratings subject to change at any time.
All pricing and availability subject to change.