Instagram is a great marketing tool for reaching out to your customers. You can utilize the platforms to generate traffic to your website, which will ultimately lead to a growing customer base. Many businesses often see that they are not being able to convert leads into sales even after getting traffic through Instagram to their website. In this digital world, every aspect needs to be optimized for best results.
Let us look at four tips that businesses can follow to convert more Instagram traffic.
- Build an effective landing page
To get your customers to visit your website from Instagram, you have mainly three options:
- Swipe up option in Instagram stories – You need to make sure that your Instagram story is compelling enough for someone to swipe up. It should have a clear message about the brand and its purpose.
- Link in bio – You can include a call to action such as “Read more on” or “For more details, visit” when you mention your link in bio. You can promote the presence of the link in your bio through stories and Instagram posts as well.
- Instagram Advertisements: According to easy social shop, one of the best ways to grow your instagram now a days is through buying instagram story views. Your Instagram Ads must be visually appealing owing to the nature of the Instagram platform. Additionally, there should be a call to action coupled with an incentive to visit your website from the Instagram page.
Once you have interested leads on your landing page, you need to make sure that your landing page has the necessary information that will engage the potential customer. The language used needs to be persuasive along with a strong call to action buttons. The landing page should be able to communicate all that you need to convert a lead, within 5 seconds to your leads in this age of decreasing attention span.
- Synchronize the look of the website and Instagram visuals
You must align the look of the Instagram ads and stories with the website. Else, the customer feels disconnected with what they were looking for. This is not a very intuitive measure but yields excellent results due to the familiarity that the customer has with the brand. Removal of psychological barriers goes a long way in prompting leads to go through the conversion funnel.
- Create a mobile-friendly page
You need to remember that most of your customers will be scrolling Instagram on their mobile phones and will, therefore, visit your landing page through a mobile browser. A misaligned landing page can throw them off as navigation becomes very difficult through such web pages. Also, ensure that the landing page is not too heavy, and it loads fast. Make your customer’s journey as smooth as possible at every step.
- Analyze your Landing page traffic and conversions
Tools like Google Analytics give you in-depth detail about the geography, demographics and online behavior of those visiting your website through Instagram. Analyzing these details goes a long way in optimizing your advertisement efforts and remarketing to them to convert the warm leads into a hard sale.
Implement these easy yet effective tips on Instagram and watch your Instagram conversions go up significantly within a short span of time.